With AIA medical card, your medical safety net is extended to a higher annual limit of up to RM1.5 million. You will also receive enhanced out-patient benefits, as well as extra benefits under the Health Wallet and Health Rewards.
Bare in mind that , medical card is an essential. Nobody wants to utilise their EPF money or savings for any medical cost. Hence, prepare your umbrella before it rains, worse case scenario, your application could get rejected due to medical history, overweight and also undeclared medical condition. So, before it gets too late, get your medical card now.
Below is the current plan for AIA Medical Card which covers up to 100 years old.
Why do you need health insurance?
As medical care advances and treatments increase, health care costs also increase. The purpose of health insurance is to help you pay for care. It protects you and your family financially in the event of an unexpected serious illness or injury that could be very expensive.
You need health insurance because you cannot predict what your medical bills will be. In some years, your costs may be low. In other years, you may have very high medical expenses. If you have health insurance, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from most of these costs. You should not wait until you or a family member becomes seriously ill to try to purchase health insurance.
Important Benefits of Health Insurance
· Hospital accommodation and treatment like surgery and overnight stays;
· Direct billing network with some of the major international hospitals;
· Emergency services;
· Pregnancy, maternity, and new-born care (both before and after birth)
· Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioural health treatment (counselling and psychotherapy)
· Prescription drugs;
· Laboratory services;
· Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management;
· Everyday medical costs;
· Medevac – medical evacuation from one country to another;
· Corporate quotes available.
Get Your Free Quote Today